Attorney Weiner recently appeared on a podcast with Jason Chan on May 31st, 2021. Attorney Gary Weiner explains different schemes that scammers are using against attorneys. These white-collar crimes fraudulent schemes target attorneys and their trust accounts. In one instance, an attorney sent out money out of his IOLTA account and got sued by the bank and had BBO problems. Learn from Attorney Weiner how to identify these scams and avoid them to protect your firm and license.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy FAQs
- Robert E. Girvan III spoke at the 24th Annual MCLE Bankruptcy Law Conference in Boston on January 12th on “Thorny Lien Issues”
- Gary Weiner named chair of the Client Security Board by the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts
- 2023 edition of the U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms”
- Student Loan Updates – November 2022