Some common examples of bankruptcy litigation cases include:
- Bringing actions on behalf of debtors to discharge student loans;
- Actions to determine whether a marital debt can be discharged in bankruptcy;
- Adversary proceedings to object to the discharge of a debt obtained by fraud or false pretenses, by willful and malicious injury, or fraud while acting in a fiduciary capacity;
- Claims that certain transfers that occurred before or after bankruptcy are avoidable under the Bankruptcy Code.
- Preference Litigation;
- Fraudulent Conveyance Litigation
If you are a Debtor that has a complex issue or a Creditor that has received a notice of bankruptcy filing and has questions on what options are available to you, our Attorneys are prepared to assist you and have the experience to advise you on these complex issues.