Marsha Shapiro was a paralegal with the firm from June of 1994 through January of 2020 and resumed employment with the firm in July of 2021. Ms. Shapiro is the firm’s bankruptcy paralegal. Her primary responsibility was assisting Attorney Weiner in the handling of all Panel Trustee matters. Her duties included the drafting of pleadings and motions, responding to inquiries from clients, creditors and the various courts.
- Bachelor of Arts in History, University of Cinncinnati
- Master’s of History, University of Cinncinnati
- Master’s of Library Science, University of Toronto
Candace has been with the firm since 1995, serving initially as administrative assistant and now as office administrator. Some of her duties include: responding to inquiries from clients, billing and accounts receivable, and collection administrative matters.
- Katherine Gibbs Program for College Women
- Syracuse University
Samantha joined the firm in August of 2022 as the firm’s Litigation Paralegal.
Her duties include: Drafting legal pleadings and motions, corresponding with clients, inquiring with various court personnel and assisting the attorneys with all litigation related matters. Prior to joining our firm, Samantha was a Legal Administrative Assistant for a general law firm in Framingham, MA where she assisted the attorney on all matters handled by the firm, including but not limited to probate and estate planning matters, family law litigation, and real estate closings.
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Westfield State University
- Certificate in Paralegal Studies, University of Massachusetts Lowell
Jennifer joined the firm in August of 2022 as the firms Collection Paralegal. She assists the attorneys in the office in all litigation/collection-related matters.
Her responsibilities include: Draft legal pleadings and correspondences for court, Drafts settlement agreements, mechanic’s liens, releases and other correspondence for clients and defendants, Negotiates settlements and payment plans, Responds to client inquiries, Skip tracing and asset searches, Maintaining the calendar on collection files for payment
- Bachelor of Arts in Government and Environmental Studies, St. Lawrence University
- Plans on attending Law School in the fall of 2023