On August 16, 2021, Attorney Gary Weiner and Attorney Robert Girvan participated in the 40th annual Frankel-Kinsler Golf Tournament at Twin Hills Country Club in Longmeadow. JGS Lifecare is a non-profit organization that supports various services for people of all faiths and backgrounds, including The Leavitt Family Jewish Home, The Sosin Center for Rehabilitation, Ruth’s House Assisted Living Residence, and many others. The event was a great time for a great cause.
- Rental Assistance in Western Massachusetts
- Weiner Law Firm Attorneys Participate in JGS Lifecare’s 40th Annual Frankel-Kinsler Golf Tournament
- New Student Loan Bill Aims to Make Discharging Student Loans in Bankruptcy Easier for Borrowers
- Attorney Girvan to speak at Northeast Bankruptcy Conference & Consumer Forum
- White-collar fraud schemes against attorneys and their trust account