Weiner Law Firm PC is pleased to announce that the Justices of the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court have appointed Gary M. Weiner as Vice Chair of the Clients’ Security Board. The Clients’ Security Board exists to preserve the public’s trust in the legal profession by reimbursing law clients whose Massachusetts lawyer had stolen from them using funds solely by the lawyers of Massachusetts.
- Gary M. Weiner appointed as Vice Chair of the Clients’ Security Board
- Rental Assistance in Western Massachusetts
- Weiner Law Firm Attorneys Participate in JGS Lifecare’s 40th Annual Frankel-Kinsler Golf Tournament
- New Student Loan Bill Aims to Make Discharging Student Loans in Bankruptcy Easier for Borrowers
- Attorney Girvan to speak at Northeast Bankruptcy Conference & Consumer Forum